1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't stop the tears

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by iamjustababy, Jun 2, 2014.

1. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Idk where else to put this so here it goes

I have this friend who I can only talk to online now, the way I talked I him was through a videogame, but anyways today he quit the video game and I have no way to talk to him anymore, I never got to say a final goodbye and I can't talk to him ever again.
    After that I haven't been able to stop crying, I have literally been crying non-stop for 2 hours now.
    I really don't know why I made this thread, I guess I want advice on how to get over it.
    (It has been worse then most of my breakups :/)

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have some thoughts, but I can't give them to you until I understand a little more about how you two got on...

Were you BOTH close friends, or was it more one sided?
    How come he just left without saying goodbye to anybody?

3. iamjustababy

iamjustababy Active Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We were both close friends, like best friends
    He told me that he was dealing with personal stuff and said he couldn't come back, so he left

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Without wanting to sound completely negative about the whole thing...had you considered there might be a reason he didn't bother to provide anyone with a way of contacting him?

5. Polterpup

I completely understand where you're coming from. I had this friend online a while back, Evan, he was so cool and we literally talked everyday. Unfortunately he kept switching phones (and numbers) and I went through a phase where like three of my phone stopped working and I lost his number. His account on the website I was on was deactivated (I'm assuming he did it because these people were giving him a hard time about his interests). I do still miss him...but it doesn't hurt that much anymore. Losing a friend is hard and it will take time to heal. Just eat lots of junk and spend your life on electronics all day and you will feel better in time. Trust me. That's why I've made it my life. XD