1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i born gay???

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by drakeVM, Jun 3, 2014.

1. drakeVM

i mean, we're 5 in the brood, 4 boys and a girl. And right from my childhood i've always known i'm gay but i don't let people know.
    There are times that i hate myself being gay, and many a times too that i'm proud to be one.
    So i did a lot of research concerning homosexuality. And one day, while me and my mom were sitting, i ask her about me when i was still in her womb. So she told me the story:
    "when i was pregnant that time, we didn't go for an ultrasound. But we're so sure that you will turn out to be a girl. We always talk about you being pretty and we even prepared a girl name. But then after delivery, you were a boy. So we randomly picked a name from the radio. That explains your diferrence between your other siblings name which are combinations of ours and your grandpqrents."

"so you're saying you determined me as a girl for the whole 9 months?!"

then my mom replied "yes"

idk but i just think of a theory that the determination of my sex when i was still in the womb affected my brain a bit, giving me a feminine characteristics.
    Tho i admit i'm like a 100% dude. The only difference is that, i like boys.

Sooo... am i born gay???

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi DrakeVM,

You were most definitely born the way you are, but it has absolutely nothing to do with what your parents expected you to be. There is no known "cause", but the observation has been made that the youngest of several consecutive born brothers is, statistically, a bit more likely to be gay.

3. TwinNumber2

TwinNumber2 Guest

I doubt that would have made you gay. Personally I believe that there must be something genetic which makes you gay. I'm gay, and I have an identical twin brother who is gay- we're genetically identical so I think there must be something in our genes which made us the way we are :slight_smile: