1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you know you're attracted to someone?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Elementsroyalty, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Elementsroyalty

For a long time I have labeled myself as asexual for I had no interest in anyone. However, recently I have begun longing for a relationship. But, I'm not entirely sure if I'm more attracted to girls or guys.

If I see a good-looking girl, I don't get very nervous (probably because she is unlikely going to realise I'm interested in her), but I won't be able to stop looking at her and feel a bit fuzzy inside

When I see a good-looking guy, I will get really nervous and try to not pay any attention to him.

I can imagine myself being happier and more comfortable with a girl, but then being with a boy doesn't feel wrong either.

I'm still so confused about my feelings, so I'm wondering how you feel when you are attracted to someone? How do you know you'd like to be in a relationship with them?
    Also, if you aren't bisexual, how do you feel about the gender you aren't attracted to? How do you feel when you are around them?

2. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

When you cant stand to dsee them with someone else.

3. Yosia

It varies for some people, for me its like get butterfly tummy and cant stop looking at them.

4. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    when you think about them 24\7 dream about them
    wish to spend time with them more than usual
    tummy butterfly and looking a lot too