1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feelings incredibly tangled and feeling lost...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by VireBlaze, Jun 8, 2014.

1. VireBlaze

So... as of recent, my ex has gotten really close to this one guy online, from another forum we both go to. And as it turns out, they both have... strong feelings for each other - in fact, I... believe they actually got into something serious last night? I mean, actually embracing a relationship. Which is good - I mean, if they're happy, that's what counts, right...?

It's just... as selfish as it is... I'm afraid of losing them. I just feel like a third wheel - again - because they're both very close friends of mine. But I just feel excluded from... some things. Being left out of the loop with what's going on, them playing things online together because my internet sucks, stuff like that. And I have feelings for... both of them. Knowing, as well, that this person will treat my ex way better than I did hurts as well, because... well, my ex is very precarious about whom he opens up to. And in my breaking up with him, I guess some part of him closed off to me. Which... sucks, because I feel like he was the one person that was really open with me. Nearly everyone else, I feel like they're... suppressing something from me.

Hell, even now, I feel like when they talk about things in private, I feel like... they talk a few things about me but don't let me know because they're afraid of hurting me.

I don't know, it's hard to think rationally right now, honestly. It's just been a roller-coaster for me, and I just haven't been able to eat or sleep well.

A friend of mine thinks I need to be an emotionally stronger me, but I don't know HOW. I'm not very well-defined...

I dunno. I'm just lost and confused and scared and feeling hurt, and I'm just... reaching out in hopes I can find some support or answers right now.