1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTF do I do!?(crush problems)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by EveryYear, Jun 8, 2014.

1. EveryYear

So basically there's this girl her names Nathalie I'll just call her Nat.:slight_smile:eusa_shifI hope she doesn't read this)Nat was in the same primary school as me, we only know each other because my older sister and her cousin are quite good friends.And now it turns out we go to the same secondary school.In a another class there's this boy his name charlie and I actually told him I was a les(back then I was a lesbian.)Turns out he told everyone even the year above me I didn't mind that much but Nat turned out to find out.So one day while we going to our lessons we bumped in to each other.and she said"We need to talk" with a little smirk on her face.Then she asked me getting a little more serious"Are you alright with Charlie telling everyone ur a les?.So I said"Oh really I didn't know but I'm kinda fine with it but I guess I'm gonna have to to talk to him about that,I kinda told him I was a les but I'm actually a pansexual,your the first I've told."
    Then she finally said"Okay then I just wanted to make sure you were fine with it cos I also like girls:slight_smile:" :eusa_danc
    :jawdrop: :eusa_clap
    Then she quickly brushed my arm :icon_redf and ran off cos we were getting late for class but as I went off turned out we turned around at the same time which ALWAYS happens with her.Then she put her finger on her lip and shouted"Don't tell anyone!"
    :icon_redf
    That day my crush for her started:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
    Next day I didn't really get to talk to her properly till the end of the day.I was sneakily looking around for her then she popped up and our eyes met:grin: cliche I know but anywayz she walked down the stairs and kept turning around to glance at me until she finally turned around and approached me.
    "btw there's a pride event this month are you going?"
    ":/ probably not"
    "oh I am,maybe get some girls numbers:icon_wink"
    Then one of my friends that I usually go home with came up to me.
    "Hii come on lets go."
    Nat"I think I should go bye^___^"
    "bye"
    Nat"oh yh have I got you added on fb!?"she shouted as she was going.
    "yeah we've got each other already."
    And that was on a Friday.
    As it may say on my profile I'm a introvert to the extreme and have got agoraphobia.(which is way I never go to any event.(Pride events included.)
    Therefor I'm so scared to see her on monday. One.One of my friends told me to just ask her out(second friend I've told about me being pansexual)but I can't cos yh I'm a introvert and it's really hard to approach people LITERALLY.Also she in the year above so that would be a little embarrassing.To be honest I think shes kinda flirting with me,I mean the way she looks at me and brushed my arm earlier.
    So what I needed help with was things like,how to flirt without making it obvious.
    Other than that I don't know what to do next so if you could guide me a bit(a lot)
    And I'm sorry for how long this is I got a bit carried away.XD

#1 EveryYear, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  2. lionfood

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Flirting is fun :grin: I don't do it much but once I flirted briefly with my mostly-straight female friend just to freak her out a bit (didn't work, she's kinda gay)
    I find that banter is a pretty good way to start. Also, compliment her :grin:

3. EveryYear

I'll definitely try complimenting that's if I'm brave enough.
    It's your birthday?
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 8th Jun 2014 at 10:58 PM ----------

Gonna need reply's As Soon As Possible.

4. supernova

Out Status:
    All but family
    If I first may say, congrats of finding a queer person, that is sometimes really hard.

The introverted bit: I can feel for you. I am such an introvert, I can't spend more than a day with friends before I seriously need to recharge... (Yay...)

I don't know how to help with the flirting bit, but try and become friends first. I have a friend who began to like a guy a few minuets after meeting him. She feel in love with the idea of liking him. It was a toxic relationship and ended with a breakup that made no sence, and I still can't look the dude in the face. :icon_eek:

I think you should go to the pride event, and try to get to know her a bit more. :thumbsup: