1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there something wrong with me?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ETCA, Jun 9, 2014.

1. ETCA

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know this is totally unrelated, but I have no idea where else I can ask.
    For about two years now, I've been unexplainable bouts of sadness and loneliness. Sometimes they build up from tiny little things but sometimes they just come out of nowhere. Hey don't last more than a couple hours, but a lot of the time when they come, I just feel like curling in on myself and screaming. (I've actually done it once or twice before when im home alone before). I would blame it on stress or even hormones, but my life is nearly perfect right now, and my hormones stopped bouncing around a while ago.
    It seems like these things are getting slowly more frequent. I have a physical checkup in a few weeks. Should I talk to my doctor about this, or am I just overreacting?
    Please, please help!:tears:

2. Robin j

Robin j Guest

I think its better if you talk to your doctor...its:icon_sad: for the best......
    I don't think its hormonal thing.. It might be some sort it of depression or mild bipolar thing.....
    Don't think bout it anymore....... Hope you get better soon....

3. StressedMe

StressedMe Guest

It sounds like you should talk to your doctor about this. You might have depression.

4. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You definitely need to talk to your doctor about it. It sounds like something physical the way you describe it.