1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by LuisV, Jun 9, 2014.

1. LuisV

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm in the closet
    Carlos hoping he is to
    We are both 15 years old.

So we have known each other for about 2 years now.
    I met him through both his brothers which go to my school and he doesn't.
    We started of just right I noticed that we where starring at each other a lot.
    We started play fighting and teasing each other for the next 6 months it got a lot more intense as time went on. We eventually would end up sleeping on the same bed nothing much would happen there besides talking. All of our friends would tease us like get married already or you guys are so cute. He would eventually let me hug him and hold hands.But before I could get to happy I introduced him to one of my friends(girl).He told me he liked her a lot so i put my feelings aside and even though it killed me I helped him get with her.
    I was depressed the whole time they broke up within a week.My friend told me(the girl) that he would treat her like a friend instead of a girlfriend.I stopped talking to him during the whole relationship I felt like if i saw him I would burst out crying in to tears.

We began talking again normally this time.(3 months later)One night I went to a party and was texting him I was playing around and told him "I loved him to" as a joke, he replied your such a faggot go find someone who feels the same way.I took it to heart but the next day I tried play fighting with him and he told me leave or ill leave and kicked me away.I told him I didn't want to talk to him no more he replied with ":thumbsup:".We stopped talking for 3 months it was so hard since I'am very good friends with his brothers so he went everywhere we went. I would catch him starring at me and then looking down we he saw I seen him. He started talking to me again.We began flirting again but this time one night we went to bed together and thing escalated quickly and we ended up having sex(we both bottomed and top'd).next day he acted like nothing had happened at all.We continued to have sex the next few weekends we would wait for everyone to fall asleep and I would make the move.But he still acted like nothing would happen at night, I decided to give him a hickey this time and went in for the lips but he moved away.Next day everyone was asking what had happened to his neck and he would say I don't know it was there yesterday.He is now talking to girls on the phone.He also talks to girls on Facebook and twitter.
    I'm so confused I don't want to get played and heartbroken I don't care about the sex I want someone to be there for me I want to know someone cares about me.