1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Embarrassing Moments in front of you Crush??

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by EveryYear, Jun 11, 2014.

1. EveryYear

the most embarrassing thing that's happened in front of my crush was when I was 11 and the teacher told us to get a book from the book shelf and he was in the same class as me and I was walking to the shelf next thing I know (somehow)the elastic in my trousers snapped and my trousers nearly fell to the ground and I think he was looking at me and saw my pink pants:dry:
    >.<

post your most embarrassing moment.
    :smilewave

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pretty sure that's a pick-up line now, isn't it?

Most embarrassing...a previous crush figured out that I have an unreasonably pure mind. She realised that anything even vaguely sexual would cause me to blush, so she would repeatedly shout the word 'panties' at me to make me go red...

3. JessieRayne

My own little corner in my own little world
    im the worst with embarrassing moments around people that i get crushes on ;-;

like.. one time.. i was in science class, but the cool class where we actually mix explode-y stuff xD but yeah i was watching him instead of paying attention to what i was doing, and i poured too much of this one thing, into another thing and then BAM. foam crap everywhere ;~; the table, my shirt, my hair. And it was like.. the second after he turned around and saw me staring at him...

(youll notice i stare a lot at attractive people o.o promise im not weird)

and.. the same guy.. i was kinda watching him during class change and i managed to run into an open classroom door.. and like.. fall on my bum.. and instead of getting up and walking away like a reasonable human being, i just.. rolled into the classroom and hid XD

and.. well.. ill stop there ._. but.. plenty of things..

#3 JessieRayne, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  4. BelleFromHell

She asks if I can send her some "hentai." I send her hentai. She says it's too dirty and she meant to ask for "ecchi."

Pretty damn embarrassing.

5. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    wats ecchi?

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Think 'risque' rather than all out obscene. If I flash you my underwear, it's 'ecchi', if I pull it down it's hentai...

7. BelleFromHell

A mild form of hentai. It excludes sex scenes and genitalia.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ecchi is like adult anime with nudity but no sex but almost leads to sex but never takes place for example in an ecchi you will see a woman topless but your'll never see the bottom part . Sometimes sex does happen in ecchi but you never see the whole thing just the start of it .

9. BelleFromHell

You explained it much better than I did. :lol:

10. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    um, wow does it have a good storyline?

---------- Post added 11th Jun 2014 at 05:42 PM ----------

yes thank you for that image, lol

11. sugarskull

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    We work in a hospital and I almost ran into her coming out of a room, then proceeded to run into the wall... then about 15 minutes later I was talking to her while walking and ran into a computer desk..

That was just lovely. :icon_wink

12. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

I was talking to my bff and I had to talk to my crush. My crush walks in and I didn't even know. I told my bff I was scared to death of talking to my crush. And my crush heard me.

13. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is adorable <333

I never did anything terribly embarrassing in front of a crush, more just unequivocally dropped the ball when it came to interacting with the one girl I crushed on worse than anybody else. I was such a socially inept creeper and she shut me down in precisely the manner I may have deserved XD.

14. Hyaline

I think I might have posted this story on here before... but here it is again..

I was at dinner with a large group of close friends. I had a huge crush on one of the guys. He had been teasing me and in typical male bravado, I meant to say "don't make me come over there and kick your ass" (of course teasing..) .. Except... it came out as "Don't make me come over there and kiss you"... Yeap, out loud in front of everyone. This happened probably 15 years ago, I still get reminded. I did eventually get to kiss him, and it was totally worth it..

15. Sparklet

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It was one of those winter days with freezing cold weather, piles of snow everywhere and icy sidewalks. I was on my way home and the only thing I could think about was that HE was walking right behind me. One second I’m considering stopping and waiting for him to catch up and the next I’m lying on that damned ice. But of course I couldn’t just get up and keep walking like a normal human being. No, it’s me we’re talking about... So yeah, I just sat on the ground for good twenty seconds, laughing hysterically until he was there helping me up. He must have thought I hit my head pretty hard or something. :lol:

16. jahow95

I managed to squirt a girl I liked in the eye with lucozade. That was pretty embarrassing. I don't even know how it happened, they have lids that are meant to squirt, and I sort of just fumbled with it and managed to put a nice stream of it straight in her eye

#16 jahow95, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  17. Emmanuella

Aww, and what came of it?

---------- Post added 15th Jun 2014 at 10:46 AM ----------

I've had countless embarrassing moments throughout the years around my many crushes... I'm just that kind of person! I've literally done everything you could think of... from walking into poles, to spilling stuff all over myself. And I swear, it only seems to get worse with age :dry:

#17 Emmanuella, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  18. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'm not the best dancer in the world, but fuck it, sometimes if I'm waiting, I'll cut a rug. If people want to stare, fine, I'll just give them a show. The worst they can say is, my dancing sucks, and I'll just pretend I'm deaf and keep doing it, LOL.

That said, I was really getting wild in an elevator at the town court house. It was just me, and the mirrors on the elevator walls, and so I was kind of doing a dance-pose session. Anyway, this lovely young lady slips into the elevator. For a moment, I debated just calling it a day and stopping there. But no, feeling good and extra confident, I ask this young lady what floor she needed to go to. She tells me, and I, trying to be fancy, attempt to spin around and hit the floor... only, mid-spin, my shoe lace wraps around my ankles, and I come crashing down onto the elevator buttons... with the side of my face.

She starts to crack up, but covers her mouth. I assume she was trying to be polite. Anyway, having only a few moments to do something, I make eye contact with her -- my face still on the elevator buttons -- and say,

" I just couldn't face the music. "

Here, she just loses it. Tears come leaking from her eyes, her face is bright red, and she is convulsing with sheer laughter.

Anyway, we get her situated, and we have a nice little brisk chat. Not too bad. She did tell me I was pretty smooth for not trying to play it off, so I got some cool points for it, I suppose.

Another time... there was a certain young lad who was showing off at the high school pool. A few of the jocks and cheerleaders were there, too, and he was just posing and bouncing on the diving board. Eventually, he dives off.

It was a good dive, I'll give him that.

Me, deciding to make an impression, go up to the diving board. I decide, I'm going to do a flip...

I take a deep breath, and move towards the edge of the diving board...

So far, so good. I jump up, expecting to land back down on the diving board, and bounce up really high...

Only I didn't.

I miscalculated my jump, and when I realized this, I attempted to adjust myself mid-air, mid-fall...

*~!THWACK!~*

The back of my head hits the diving board, which propels me forward, and into the water.

As I submerged, I could hear some folks laughing.

So, here I am... underwater... head kind of sore... debating how to get out of this. I decide, you know what, I'll just climb back out and do it again.

I can play this off...

Well, my dumb ass decides to bypass the ladder, and just climb out. Well, the edges are super smooth and slick, and... I wind up slipping, which has me doing a back flip -- BACK INTO THE GOD DAMN WATER!

This time, I just let myself casually float to the surface. And, as I'm just laying on my back, floating idly, I hear the guy I found attractive say,

" Nice splash. "

I glance over at him and say, " Hey, anybody can do a perfect dive. I didn't want to show you up, you know? It takes a real klutz to make waves. "

We all had a good laugh, but I was still a bit stung with embarrassment.

19. chatoyant

Well one time I tripped (and fell) over a fan while walking out of the door of my classroom. And yep, my crush was standing right behind me. Real smooth

20. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When my female friend told my crush in-front of me that I thought he was fit