1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I hate summer

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Water lover, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Water lover

Water lover Guest

So it's that time of year again and getting out of school is already here. This has put me into a mild depression (not really don't worry) I am cranky and bored. Overall it was a great year for me I got friends and went to a new high school. The only issue is all my friends live about 30 miles away :tears: So I need something to do otherwise I am going to go crazy. It's been only a day and I am in about tears due to boredom and loneliness. All I have to say is I can't wait to see my friends again daily and this will be a long :***: summer. I need ideas on things to do to keep me busy. So this is where you guys come in at. What does everyone here do to fight loneliness and boredom during the summer because i know I can't be alone even more so in this community. (Sorry but we all know where more high strung than most everyone else :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) So this could be a forum for saying why you hate summer or what you do to not hate it.(&&&)(&&&)

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hate summer bc I am the hottest state in the US and sometimes it gets to 120 amd doesmt rain very much stupid Arizona

3. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Hey I live in Michigan and your mid 110s feel like 80s here lol it got to 108 last year with 100% humidity that was miserable :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: not to be mean lol.

4. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes... 80-90 with super humidity is AWFUL.

Welcome to MA.

5. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're of age, look for a job.
    If you want to improve your physical shape, start running or biking. Read a book if you're bored.

If all else fails, play some good ol' video games.
    :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Kansas gets plenty hot as well - oh well.

6. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Haha someone from Ma you understand my hate of summer and winter. But yea what are some good books and general fun things you guys do during the summer.

7. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You guys up north with that kind of weather... how am I supposed to brag about how Florida has the nastiest heat/humidity combo? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But despite the heat, try finding new people to hang out with. Are there any gaming clubs or similar things nearby you could check out?

8. Derivative

Derivative Guest

I don't know how you guys manage the summer weather, I'm in the UK and I find summer too much :rolle:

I rarely go to see my friends in the daytime so I usually play video games (League of Legends :grin: ) and this year I'm trying to get in shape so doing some exercise too and I feel much better.

P.S I hate summer too.

9. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Summer is horrible. Worst season. It's really hot, like 40 degrees celsius, and where I live we get upto 90% humidity. Sometimes even more.

The ONLY redeeming thing about summer is the awesome fruit you get. MANGOES :grin:

10. Hyaline

Wow, I will be the only one to say ...I hate winter. And to top it off I live in Southern California where the winter is basically uber-mild even at its worst compared to the rest of the US. I have been enjoying the heat. Though I am one of those wierdos that loves the desert (even Death Valley) during the summer. The winter depresses the crap out of me. Murky cloudy days, damp weather, cold (relatively speaking). Makes me want to stay inside instead of enjoying the outdoors.

I'd say it is all about the state of mind. In any place at any time, there are bound to be wonderful things to experience. Just go seek them out...

11. dizzyCalysto

Out Status:
    All but family
    When all else fails, there is always someone to talk to here on EC!

12. Maeve

I hate summer because there's no school, I'm bored, I can't find a job and fucking bees everywhere.

I live in Northern California, right on the coast, so the weather is actually really nice. Not too hot, not super cold.

13. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

I know how you feel. You can volunteer or maybe find a job. If you don't want to be lonely find a place with nice people.

14. prussianblue100

Do you have your friend's phone numbers or email addresses? You can contact each other and set up a time and date to go to each other's houses. You can also: talk to people on here, play video games, go swimming, draw, read, watch TV, go outside. There's more, but I can't think of anything else right now. Yeah. Summer is boring, isn't it?

15. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Yea school was my way of being around people. I kinda miss the schuedual too kinda like special or something lol. I am not known to have the best social skills :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I've had no real life friends for the past 10 years, so I feel you lol

17. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate the summer. I hate heat.

When Its cold you can add as many layers as you want to be comfortable. When its hot there is only so much you can take off before it becomes indecent exposure.

18. tryhtwfr

All my friends have things on and I'll be at home reading books feeling lonely.

19. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Yea I am really starting to hate having all my friends in competive LAX it make all our schduals hell (and guess what i am pathetic at sports) so guess what i don't do everyday play lax which is what every single one of friends do yea it kinda sucks. Side question what are some good books u have been reading?

20. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

You can use this time to improve your talent, or start to learn something new.