1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Speak to my Crush

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by NYStateOfMind, Jun 13, 2014.

1. NYStateOfMind

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey guys! This is my first post on these forums and I really just need some advice. I'm an out lesbian and there's this girl at my school who's also out and I really like her. I've spoken to her a few times and she knows that I like her quite a lot. I'm terrified of confronting people or even just going up to them and saying 'hi' when I don't really know them. I really want to get to know her and I have close friends that are good friends with her that can introduce me properly to her but I'm so scared of talking to her. I'm also worried that because I've liked her for so long and haven't spoken to her that she'll think I'm odd.

Does anyone else have this problem? If so, how do you deal with it? :help:

2. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

I actually have this problem a little. Don't think of her as your crush and don't have her on a higher pedestal. Think of her as your equal and then start a friendship. Then when you guys are close tell her how you feel. Don't rush things :slight_smile:

3. NYStateOfMind

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's great advice. Thank you!