1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Flirting Advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by EveryYear, Jun 15, 2014.

1. EveryYear

So there's this girl she recently came out to me as bi we know we know each other pretty well.(Shes a year older than me)
    I basically really like her and wanna ask her out.:icon_redf
    I'm not sure if she likes me back but maybe, cos she does tend to brush my arm quite a lot and lean on me sometimes while were talking.
    It's just that I don't really know how to return the favor because I don't really know how to flirt.At All :bang:
    So if you could help me out and give me advice for flirting I will truly be happy.

:smilewave

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

The easiest way is to just watch the ones you want to flirt with, and see how they act. Smile, a soft laugh, or a simple compliment are always welcomed. Be corny, playful, and radiate an enjoyable and loving aura. Gently tease, too.

Unless your agenda is to pick up somebody for a one night stand, you don't have to bring your A-game. You just have to bring you, because, after all, it's you that they'll fall for.

Basically, be the person everyone is comfortable being around, and can't stop thinking about getting back to. In short, be kind, understanding, and open.

If this fails, well, it probably wasn't worth it. I can't see why anyone, in their right mind, would perceive this as a bad thing.

3. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^This x100

Also touch is a huge indication that you like them! Lightly touch her arm, or brush your leg against hers and maybe she'll get the message :wink:

Hope that helped a little and let us know how it goes :slight_smile: