1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I ask her out

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by chatoyant, Jun 15, 2014.

1. chatoyant

So there is this girl that goes to my school. She is so amazing. She's beautiful, funny, smart, and nice. The only problem is, my bestfriend is the only one that knows that I like her, she's also the only one that knows that I'm either bisexual or lesbian. This girl that I like is not out as anything but straight. There are only few out lesbians in my grade and that makes me wonder that there has got to be some people who are hiding. Maybe she's one of them?? I don't know, I suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up but I would really love to hang out with her and see if maybe I could figure it out. I wish I could just ask her on a date but that's not super easy to do when you're a closeted lesbian (or bisexual). We talk in school and she's been in a lot of my classes, she always compliments me and says how I'm so funny and always laughs really hard at my jokes. We have different friend groups aside from like one or two mutual friends so it's hard to get a group hangout together. I want to ask her to hang out but I don't want to seem weird or I need to get over her because it's killing me! It's so hard and she's so perfect, I just can't take it... Maybe if I met someone else I could get over her but it's really hard to meet other out lesbian girls since I'm still in highschool and too young to go to any lesbian bars or things of that nature. I wish there was like teen lesbian coffee shops or something... Anyway, I would really appreciate some advice on this situation if anyone has some? Thanks.

---------- Post added 15th Jun 2014 at 05:55 PM ----------

Agh I posted this twice on accident sorry guys

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    be friends1st and then fall in love