1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

study abroad scholarships

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by joshy the queen, Jun 16, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so my dad said he will give me money to study abroad and make a new future out there i really liked the idea he told me the money would be ready next year and he will start asking about a good collage by then but till then he told me that if i find a good collage in the usa he will send me there when he have the money well i cant go just like that i heard many people got scholarships to study abroad around where i live the problem is i want to know where is the best place the best collage the best city you know if i got out there after i can finish my studies and at least i can be myself there maybe find a partner get married and whatever stupid dreams
    what im asking is what collage offers scholarships for people outside the usa ?? and i want a collage where there are more gay students than straight ones (!) (like that would ever happen :dry: )
    i only want to go to the USA
    but would be ok if there was a one in the UK
    idk im so confused :tears: just name me good colleges i can apply scholarships to
    and by good i mean good for learning and good for accepting me as who ever the hell im :slight_smile:

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    most colleges in the UK are LGBT friendly .. in fact it would be weird to find one that is not friendly. The best college … depends on what sort of subject will you study ???

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Video game designing
    stuff like that i heard its pretty popular in the uk and the usa
    as there is nothing like that where i live i dont even want to continue anything where i live i just want to get out and experience a new life as people make fun of me when i speak about game designing like its only a game and that im so stupid i dont want to be a doctor instead
    and i already have experience in designing
    and it was always my dream to go to such a collage and maybe in the future work with big companies ^^ god i dream big

4. Silver Sparrow

5. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    THANKS YOU SO MUCH !!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: one of the websites really helped me omg im so exited (!)