1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chest Binding?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CyanChachki, Jun 17, 2014.

1. CyanChachki

I don't have enough money to buy a binder, let alone have one in my size. I've checked and the only ones that are affordable aren't in my size. Pride is coming up and I really don't want to unsafely bind with a tensor bandage like last year. Is there any safe alternatives without an actual binder?

2. ginger cthulhu

3. birdking

Try layering sports bras. That worked for me until I got a binder.

4. CyanChachki

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My guess is that layering sports bra's is going to be your best bet. If you don't mind me asking, what size binder do you need? I know that this site has binders up to 3XL. (General warning, it has packers on it too, so I wouldn't look at this link in a public place.)

6. deanofmean

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you go on ebay, they sell really cheap binders that generally do the trick! They're not perfect (they get a C-cup down to something that looks vagely like pecs) so you wont get a perfectly flat chest, and I don't suggest wearing tight shirts with it either, but they're good if you can't afford a proper one, and they're not too shabby either. Mine has lasted me half a year now and it's still in good condition!