1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panic Attack

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by EveryYear, Jun 23, 2014.

1. EveryYear

I kinda have to blame myself for having a panic attack :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

So basically it was all a normal friday until my sister and me had a stupid argument (as always)
    After the argument she said I couldn't sign into facebook with her phone :dry: I don't have a phone so I was pissed.
    Later on I asked my sister if I could sign into fb she said yes only till I said sorry thoughXD
    So I signed in just to see the feed and as always I typed in my crush's name.
    (>_____< not perving.)
    But instead of going to the "search box" I accidently went to the "post on wall" box
    BIG MISTAKE :tears::tears::tears::tears:
    U could guess what happened, after that I basically posted my crushes name on the wall on fb. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    After I realized my heart kinda started aching,my breathing was getting heavy and I was loosing my breath. :icon_sad:
    But that ended quickly .Later I was able to delete the post.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a Monday and I don't know if she read it if she did she would have thought I was a freak. :icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf
    Ok so when I went to school I obviasly had to see her at least once and I did.
    We practicaly walked RIGHT PAST EACH OTHER and even bumped into each other.
    And guess what she ignored me. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
    we saw each other a few more times but she still ignored me.
    Also the thing is she's never the person to ignore someone else.She would Never do that.
    Thats why I don't understand. :icon_sad:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (apologizes for the long post)

I don't know what to do,whether I should speak to her,ask her if she saw the post and give her a explanation or ask her why shes ignoring me.
    :help: