1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to contact someone?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by FancyGummy, Jun 23, 2014.

1. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    A bit of an odd one here. There's a boy from school (who may or may not actually be a boy, in fact, I should probably start saying girl, long story) who I've been good friends with, and am absolutely infatuated with. I've finally drummed up the courage to tell them, but now that we're out of high school, I have hardly any way of contacting them. Last I asked they didn't have a phone number (cell, at least) and they haven't replied to the Emails I've sent (I'm pretty sure they aren't even looking at their Email account). The only info I have is the street they live on. Granted, it's a small street, right down the road from me, so I might be able to figure out which house is theirs, but I don't want to seem like a stalker. Not only that, but I'm pretty sure my dad would be really pissed if I went over there. Any advice?

2. hoodie boy

Phone Book?

3. Sarah2695

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Do you know their name?

4. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Well, yeah, I know their name (though I think their first name is kinda up for grabs at this point)

[USELESS_TEXT]​

Kind of a funny story, actually - I first released they might actually be transgender when they were able to pull off female characters at anime conventions impressively well. Then a month or two back they were talking to a mutual friend of ours at the library, essentially saying "it's annoying that my parents think they get it, how could they?" and something about health insurance. While they are usually quite open with me (I'm one of a select group of people who actually knows that they're at the very least bi) It didn't surprise me that they talked to this girl about it instead. I had said some stuff about trans* individuals a few years back that I would never stand by now. In one of the few Emails they actually read and replied to, I wrote

"whatever it is the two of you were talking about, I think I have a good guess. If I'm guessing correctly, I'd just like to mention that I said some stuff in the past which I'd never say now, and good luck."
    And surprisingly, they actually replied, and said that I had probably guessed right ^_^
    Within the next few days (without ever mentioning what was going on directly) they halfway jokingly said that for now their name was [​IMG](symbol of the artist formerly known as prince) . Later, I somewhat accidentally asked them what their middle name was (we were all asking each other) and they just shook their head and then very awkwardly explained that they weren't putting me down. I soon realized why they didn't mention it, their middle name was Allan - not exactly befitting of an aspiring girl.

[/USELESS_TEXT]​

And yeah, oh duh, phone book... Gonna be kinda awkward to go through their parents but what can ya do...

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Face book