1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Condemned to be forever alone?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gia K, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Gia K

Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, maybe I am being too pessimistic, which is quite common for me, but I am starting to think I will never find myself a lover.

Do any of you guys and gals have this problem?

Let me put this a little bit more into perspective for you, I am am a very lipstick girl, so to speak, and the frustrating thing is that I find myself attracted only to other very lipstick girls,:icon_sad:. However, the thing is that I live in a fairly conservative small town, there is no gay scene here, I have tried gay dating sites in my country but I found out quickly that it's not a good idea, lots of creepers around there:dry: (like you mention in your status that you are interested in girls exclusively, and men still approach you with pervy messages or couples looking to spice up their sex life and looking for a third bed partner and so).

Maybe I have watched too many lesbian couples youtubers, maybe I'm just needy at the moment, but I would really, really wish I could have a the lovely girlfriend that I dream of:icon_sad:.

What do you guys think I should do? Try international dating sites for gay and lesbians? Are long distance relationships actually worth a shot?

Did any of you have experience something like this in the past?

I feel like I'm trapped here, and until I leave, I'm going to be forever alone

Oooooor, maybe I should just become a nun, at least I know there I will be surrounded by other women and I could try and seduce one into temptation :lol:

Best wishes!

2. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel like this as well. Only pervy guys seem to approach me. Once in a while nice guys approach me and I feel kind of guilty when I have to break the news to them.

I've only been approached by girls a few times and I've never been attracted to any of them. I was attracted to one of them, but I wasn't too sure if she was being friendly or flirting.

One way I'm lucky is that I'm not usually attracted to "very lipstick girls". I tend to like edgier girls.

I tried an online dating site, but most people just weren't my type. A lot of the girls on there were just way too "everyday" for me.

3. Yosia

Noone is forever alone!! We have cake!! ^.^

4. Gia K

Out Status:
    Some people
    Bwahahaha, best reply ever! Thank you, you made me smile! (*hug*)

Cake for the win!

[​IMG]

5. thekillingmoon

It's the same where I live. All the lesbians are hiding somewhere. I haven't been on a date in years. :icon_sad:

6. Gia K

Out Status:
    Some people
    Since I haven't been able to get out of here and find a job somewhere else, I haven't been able to date a woman ever in my life. I mean, I kissed and flirted, but nothing more than that.

I'm not even sure if there even ARE some lesbians or at least bisexual girls interested in women around here.

Either I get out of here or forever alone. Fuck this!:icon_sad:

Btw, how do you manage do deal with this situation?

7. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

Have you *******.com'd?

---------- Post added 26th Jun 2014 at 12:42 PM ----------

oops

internet dating, basically

8. Gia K

Out Status:
    Some people
    I have tried gay dating sites from my country but turned out they were full of creepers, so I was not willing to take the risk. I am now pondering on wether or not to try international gay dating websites, but I am unsure about it, that is why asked for an opinion from people who maybe have tried or experienced it before...

I also don't know how does a long-distance relationship work or even if I would be able to stand it.

9. KayJay

I feel the same sort of. I sort of gave up the search and started looking for new friends. I think relationships are better if your intention isn't a relationship at first and it starts with friendship.

Although I'm just talking out of my butt, I've never been in a relationship.

10. Gia K

Out Status:
    Some people
    It's kind of difficult for me to look for new friends, so to speak, because I am more of an introvert, this whole thing of trying internet gay dating websites and everything was actually quite an effort on my part lol.

But I do agree that it is the best when it only starts off as a friendship and then developps in a romantic relationship.. *sighs*

11. thekillingmoon

Being entirely honest I'm not dealing with it too well. Stuffing yourself with cake is only a temporary solution that doesn't always work. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I tried dating sites too and it's mostly women who want to experiment or couples. I'm not interested in either. Once in a blue moon there will be an actual lesbian looking for a relationship and, of course, I'm not within the age range she's looking for. They always want someone older. So yeah I kinda gave up on that.

You should try to move somewhere better when you have the opportunity.

12. Gia K

Out Status:
    Some people
    I know right?! And in some cases I even suspect that there are actual men behind some profiles, just ugh, creepy as hell.

I'm not dealing with it too well either, but I will always take the cake as a consolation, lol who am I kidding even if I was in a relationship with the loveliest girl I would still worship cake:lol:.

The fact that I am a lipstick interested in other lipstick makes it even more frustrating and hopeless, I always find myself liking straight girls! I just hope that the opportunity will arise...