1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help Me With Clothes

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by XTREMEZish, Jun 27, 2014.

1. XTREMEZish

Ok so I don't know anything about style/clothes and I wanted to get something in style cause I need new clothes. All of my clothes that still fit me have a logo on it. So what is your advice for stylish clothes (that are not crazy expensive). Little bit of information on what I like and what I look like.

.Good but not great body
    .Tall
    .Brown hair
    .Blue eyes (Really deep blue)
    .Nerdy Glasses (I have to wear them)
    .Want something with bright colors
    .Yellow and most orange colors don't look good on me
    .No baggy shorts or baggy/normal jeans please

So what are your suggestions? I don't know why I come here for advice but if you have any please give it to me.

2. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    How about some button down long sleeve shirts? The style is not that difficult to find. There are many stores/brands that make these types of shirts. I've seen them in action sport oriented stores like Zumiez (They seem to carry more of the short sleeved version than the long sleeve.), and PacSun.

There's also Uniqlo and Topman. Topman is usually more on expensive side but, they do have some items on sale.

3. AlamoCity

What do you mean by "All of my clothes that still fit me have a logo on it"? Do you mean they have a huge "PacSun" or "Element" or "Hugo Boss" lettering emblazoned across the chest? Is that something you like?

Personally, all I can recommend is my style of dress which is relatively simple. It consists of oxford shirts in different colors, polo shirts in different colors, and chino shorts and pants in different colors. With a few of each you can basically have a large number of combinations. Not sure if you'd like this style, but it's what I can recommend :lol:.

You can get these items at different price ranges. I usually get the mid-tier level brands at discount and have a thing for products by Brooks Brothers and Polo Ralph Lauren. You can, of course, get the same style of clothes in other brands because these are staples most clothiers have in their stables.

4. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just mimic my clothing style :slight_smile: That is, if it wasn't so expensive :lol: But basically my wardrobe consists of: tees, some amount of polos, shorts (Dockers and Thread 4 Thoughts), and blue jeans.

The T4T runs a bit expensive but managed to score them off of a site that offers semi-huge discounts on designer brands.

Yep, polos and flat-front shorts would work well. Oh wait...that's running to the 'bro' style. Oh well :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: If you don't want to wear polos, tees with flat-front shorts or jeans would work well.

5. Brightsky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like to wear some type of button up shirt and I always roll up the sleeve as I find it more casual. You can pair that will any type of Jean or cotton pant. Or some type of slim fit short. If it's really hot out, you can get some blank t-shirts in a variety of bright colours. And for shoes I usually wear something like a boat shoe or just a pair of vans. Hope this helps.