1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Needing to hang out :/ do something

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by AlexandraS, Jun 28, 2014.

1. AlexandraS

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I just moved to Ohio and i have been trying to either chill , get with or something with anyone and im to honest i think because i tell them off the bat im more fem then anything. I just need some sort of hanging outage , watch movie at my place, play ps3 idk anything need the company :/

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you have any coworkers (assuming you work) that you can get to know better? That's mainly how I've met new people in my life.
    If you think you're too honest about yourself, just try not disclosing that information up front. Really, your gender/sexuality has nothing to do with a base friendship, so you can afford to get to know someone before you tell them about it.

How old are you?

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

*hangs w/ u* what up

4. AlexandraS

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Tj, yeah I have co-workers but the sort where it stops hanging out after work type of a deal. Good to work with but not really for after work material, and yeah I try not to but sometimes it just happens idk why :/ and im 27 btw.

gay azolotl: not much just got done watching some movies and playing ps3 wbu?

5. PharmGirl

Out Status:
    A few people
    I moved to the middle of nowhere a few years ago and I still don't have many friends, so I don't have the best advice. However, I know there are large LGBT groups in Cleveland and Akron, I don't know how close either of them are to Kettering though.

I'd suggest going out and meeting people in the community, then you don't have to worry about them judging you or anything of the sort.

Good luck settling in x