1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fear of Looking good

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TeePee, Jul 1, 2014.

1. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know if this makes sense. Most people regard me as handsome, i think so too sometimes (until i see someone very good looking). I'm intelligent too...but i look kinda dorky..that's what i'm mainly worried about. You see, secretly i want to wear nice clothes, daring haircuts...and basically, be more confident. I usually get into a clothes and feel totally lost. I'm not a big fashion person but i do want to look great...sometimes i wish i had a friend who had a fashion sense. The big problem., however is that i'm scared to try looking good. I dont know if its the fear of attracting too much attention...but i also think my dorky fashion sense is somehow limiting my dating life. It's kinda hard approaching the kind of people i like. This is not one of those ''i want to change myself for other people'' situation...i like who i envision as TeePee but am too afraid to give ''him'' a shot.....

Any advice??

2. Really

I think you should go ahead a develop a fashion and hair style. Don't worry about the hotness. From what I understand, it comes from confidence and once you've got that, you'll be able to handle however hot you get. :wink: