1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

stupid questions

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Manne Quin, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Manne Quin

Manne Quin Guest

Is it okay for me to like lesbians? No one knows I'm a guy so I occasionally get hit on by them. Is it wrong that I let them?

Sometimes I feel like I'm not allowed to talk about my vagina or even acknowledge that it's there.

When girls are having a conversation am i allowed to join in?

I feel like I shouldn't be allowed to do these things and I tend to keep to myself because I don't know how I should interact with them. I'm a girl, but I'm not. I'm a guy, but I'm not. It gets confusing and makes socializing even more difficult than it already is.

I'm a very dense person and generally rely on others to guide me through interactions. As sad as it is I need to be told, clearly and upfront, if it's okay to talk to someone and when.

2. Auren

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't think its wrong at all, especially since they started it; although, if you're going to actually date any of them, you should probably tell them early on that you're trans before things get too serious.

Sure, why not join in when they're having a conversation? If you have something to say or want to say, do it. My only caution to you is that, if it causes or aggravates dysphoria, it might be best to avoid the pain.

3. Akane

Sounds like social awkwardness, but I'm not being rude or anything, I just feel your pain, I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome when I was 19 and came a long way but most people can tell I am socially awkward at times.

No, I am not saying you have Autism, you can be socially awkward and NOT have it.
    That point said, I don't think you are dense.

And I agree with Auren, do not ignore who you are or it will trigger dysphoria.

Flirting is fine as long as it doesn't end up her taking advantage of you and only thinks of you as just a lesbian. You need to get a bit aggressive at that point and say you are a transman or that this is happening too fast or you are uncomfortable, but I imagine you get very flattered and get caught up in the moment, that is fine but keep in mind of future outcomes and prepare ways to get out of situations you are uncomfortable with.