1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Met a guy through my Ex and he is strange towards me...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ashanti, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Ashanti

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi,

I met a guy who i will call "Alex" ....
    I met him through an ex and we clicked and secretly meet for fun....
    (Not fuck buddies) my ex is one of his best friends so we have to see each-other in secret as my ex is one of those types who will say He's *my* friend...

We will usually see each other about 3-4 times times a month. he recently moved out from my ex's to his own apartment....
    One time I did not see him for months and we met up again one night and he cried his eyes out saying he likes me so much and can't help being upset....
    He also mentioned hes never felt the way he does when i am around him and he kept on saying over and over "I love you"....
    We kiss, touch, get really hot'n horney over each other but no sex yet....

He wants me to meet up with his friends etc but he's worried that my ex will find out and then cut off the friendship they have.....so i have as yet to socialize with his friends...
    It's like being secret lovers in an affair when there is no affair.....

any advice/suggestions where i should take this or should i break it off...

(&&&)

2. poetofdarkness

I think you should go for it even if your ex doesn't approve so what. At the end of the day "Alex" will just have to chose between love and friendship(cliché i know) but if your ex is really friends with this guy, it shouldn't matter. Unless he's still in love with you :wink: