1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the straight housemate

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CharlieCat25, Jul 3, 2014.

1. CharlieCat25

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys,
    I know this story is as old as time and I'm sure there have already been many posts, just I feel so alone in this situation at the moment that I don't know where else to turn.
    I've lived with this girl for about 4 years now. She's always known I've been at least bi sexual as I was open with her and she loved playing up to this. So we've been flirting pretty much constantly.
    She is always the one to come up to me when she's drunk and start kissing me. I've never done it as I feel it would be wrong. She walks around half naked all the time etc...
    Last weekend things heated up a bit... more heavy petting than normal. She is going travelling soon and says the night before she goes she wants to have her first girl/girl experience with me... it has to be just before she goes as she knows I have feelings for her. Anyway this whole thing has turned me on so much that I just can't think straight.
    Only thing was the following morning she seemed a little off with me ... she said she didn't want to talk about it and now I feel awkward just with our usual banter or if I look at her the wrong way.
    Urgh... I dont know just feeling alone and wondering if another girl will ever reciprocate my feelings.
    Just wanted to send this out there and hope I haven't bored any of you.

2. Akane

From what you are telling me, it looks like she has feelings for you and doesn't like this fact at all. I had women do me the same way, every once in a while they will come off as stand offish and cold but from what they say and their body language they honestly can't stop thinking about me. *hehe*

I think all of this is a bad idea and I would see to it that she doesn't become your roommate or at least see her off to cool off. Get her head in the correct gear. Sounds like she needs to do some "soul searching".

3. offmychest

offmychest Guest

there's enough headache with dating than to try and date someone who is "straight" but unsure or questioning. dont waste your time. stick with pure-gays or pure-bis and leave these headaches alone. she will get frisky, feel bad about it immediately and you will be villianized for "turning her out". just tell her you're not interested and want to stay cool and drama free in your living space.

4. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I know she doesn't want to, but talking about it would be the best way to sort things out here. Then you both know where you stand and what the other is feeling. What she's doing is messing with your head and it isn't fair to you. If she genuinely is questioning her orientation, you can offer her support, seeing as you must have gone through something similar yourself. If she's just trying to fool around, you need to talk to her and straighten things out. I'm sure she isn't intentionally trying to confuse you, but you should let her know that that's what is happening and that you'd like to understand exactly what she's trying to do.