1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Zam, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I want to try to meet "someone" again, but I can't.
    I dated a guy one year ago, It seemed like a hookup at first but it turned into multiple dates because I was not ready to have sex. After we saw eachother 2 or 3 times I came out to my parents. It was ugly so I stoped seeing the guy. After a year my parents are ok with me being gay... But the trauma caused by their reaction made me not want/sacared to meet someone. Add to that my new anxiety issues and lower self esteem. It mostly is the way my parents will act that scares me.

How do I find the courage to date or atleast try to meet someone through friends.

2. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As I know a friend who's is more versed in dating languages I'll have him write this.

Hello good sir. Most of your problem is that you keep think that the same thing will happen the same way. This won't I promise. One your parents are fine with you being gay and second what's there to fear? Making friends shouldn't be hard, to find the courage all you need to look for is the one special person and stick to him like glue.

Good luck
    -Swedish gamer's friend

If you have any questions ask them I will rely them to my helpful friend