1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing and frustrating!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by jmallia, Jul 4, 2014.

1. jmallia

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Basically I have been friends with this guy for about 12years now. We have been masturbating together since we were 14 years ( we're ine birth 21). It was he first move on me to start doing this and I went along. We never had sex, we just masturbate each other in bed and tease/touch each other.

I got used to it wanted to go further but he always denied. I obv didn't force him and played along to the normal boring routine of handjobs ect. We used to do it frequently but all of a sudden I see him uninterest in him doing this with me. I mean we had some complication from the first time like him denying he is BI ( like me) or even gay, he is just scared to admit or go further.

Can anyone help me what's wrong with him? I would love for us to continue haveing this sexual attraction. I know he loves it and I see it in his eyes when we have that connection but it's like he is is trying to avoid it( bringing excuses Ect)

What can I do?

Thanks

2. poetofdarkness

he could just be going through a strong mental denial phase, most people do, i know i did and it took me a while to move on. you should try talking to him about it. he's probably got something bottled up inside, it's possible that before he was just enjoying the sexual stuff youse did (nudge nudge, wink wink) and know he might be falling for you (how cute would that be?) i hate to say this, but maybe he has feelings for someone else, and dosn't want to feel like he's betrayed them or something. you should just try talking to him about it, see what happens. or you could just grab him and kiss him :wink: