1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did You...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ZenMusic, Jul 4, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

Did you or have you cut off a homophobic family member? I might do that with my dad after I've "tried" with him, but I'm not sure, I also don't trust my Mum after what she did, I've brought it up with her and she refuses to believe she did any thing wrong. Did you regret cutting them off?

2. animequeen567

I've cut off my entire family, and I don't regret it one bit.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have not yet but I want to, if they can't accept me then I don't need them in my life.

4. ZenMusic

Would you ever forgive them if they came back? I don't think I would.

5. birdking

Never anyone directly related to me, but I have cut off a very close friend. I don't regret it but I miss how he used to be sometimes. I don't think I could forgive him.

6. poetofdarkness

Well not a family member but one of my my best friends. I was wearing a rainbow wristband thing with the words "gay pride" on it and she asked me why the fuck I was wearing it. I replied "isn't it obvious?" to which she responded "ew so you're a fag don't come near me you'll probably end up raping me and i have the protection of the lord" she then pulled out her crucafix necklace thing and I said "I don't wanna fucking be near you if you're gonna be a cunt like that.Fuck you." then she said "You'll burn in hell" the last words i ever said to her where: "As long as you won't fucking be there. HAIL SATAN" then I gave her the finger and walked off. I don't regret it at all. I'm not gonna waste my hate on her it's time she pleased herself(Metallica reference)