1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I hook up with the same person. Need advise please

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by albert8512, Jul 6, 2014.

1. albert8512

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok this long, so please don't judge, so this year I had sex for the first time and I stared using the well known app ****** for hookups. Right now to be honest I'm not interested in a relationship, even less with the fact that I'm still living with my parents, so I completely discard that possibility.

There's a network for gay guys here in my city where the health department and its coordinators are very gay friendly actually, and one of them is gay actually. We have lessons about many different things, and of course the main purpose of this organization is to prevent HIV and other infections; therefore, I'm completely aware about hooking up and STI's. I know I must protect myself every time I have sex, and get tested every three months. I indeed do this. I know there risk is lower, but there's still risk.

I recently started to hooking up again, but there's one guy I actually enjoyed having sex with. Last week I was with this really hot man he's 44 and he's just really freaking hot. He's very tall and huge 6'5'' bodybuilder and he loves twinks like me. I know the guy sleeps around with other dudes as young as me (I'm 20), doesn't bother me at all cause I will not take this very serious, and only as game. Basically what I want is to have him as F**k Buddy given that Friends with Benefits do not work. As for STI's I know he is very clean and uses protection, and it's HIV Negative. I think he works in medical field or something.

When I was leaving his place, I told him that whenever he wants we can do this again since it was so much fun. He texted me few minutes later after I had left his place he said that thing again "I'll be here whenever you need my sexy boy". Next day I just texted him to thank him and tell him I was f****ed like never before cause it's actually true that, and it was completely fun. I told him that I'm not looking for drama, as I only want t ahve friends and fun, and agai about doing it again some day, and he said "Yeah you took it so well despite not being very experienced. Deal sounds good".

IDK he only says it just to be polite and by courtesy. I made mistake with a dude about my age before after I hooked up with him, he never texted me again and ignored me until I one day saw him, and I wouldn't like to make this mistake again. I stupidly developed feelings and attachment despite being the only first time I was with this guy, so now I don't want this to happen with this man and any other guys.

This is what I'm doing. After last text he sent me I haven't texted him anything back. I'm actually waiting for next week, so I can propose him to have sex again. I don't want to look desperate, and I'm giving myself time, so this Dopamine effect disappears. I now know the rules for F**k buddies which consists in only meeting and text each other for sex. Never talk about our personal lives and stuff like that cause that develops feelings.

A dude who was with him various years ago, told me that he knows him and said that he only likes sex with young twink-ish guys and as long as I don't develop any feelings or let him know about that, he will still want to keep having sex with me , which is precisely what I want. No strings attached.

How can I text him again to do have more fun? I feel like kinda embarrassed now to text this, I'm like what if he no longer wants? and stuff like that..

2. wolf of fire

Nothing ventured nothing gained as the expression goes, if you want to text him what's the worst that could happen?

3. albert8512

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Any more tips? I know it's too long to read, but please it would very appreciated.

4. mangotree

It looks like you've got more to gain than to lose by texting him.
    What have you got to lose by doing it?
    And what do you have to gain by not doing it?

If you don't text him, you will probably never see or hear from him again.
    If you do text him, there's at least half a chance that you will get to see him again.

Maybe text him through the app again, since "one night stands" and "no strings attached" are what it is basically designed for.