1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on crush needed and appreciated

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by poetofdarkness, Jul 7, 2014.

1. poetofdarkness

I'm thinking about telling my crush how I feel about her, but I'm not really sure how to do it. She means so much to me, I mean, we're really close friends and we tell each other pretty much everything. She was the first person I told i was lez and it didn't change our friendship whatsoever. About a week after coming out to her, she told me she was bi. Since then I've started feeling more than friendship towards her. That's why I'm starting this thread: I want advice as to how I can tell her. I know I want to do it in private. I'm thinking about getting her to listen to the song Wondering by Good Charlotte and then after she's listened to it tell her it's how I feel about her. Can anyone who reads this please listen to that song and tell me if it's a good song. If you know of any better songs about confessing feelings, can you tell me and I'll listen to them, but be aware, we're both really into metal and puunk rock and we don't really like any other genres of music

2. Tinker

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I listen to your song and I think it's a great song to express your feelings ! Wonder Wall by Oasis is great too but the meaning it's more hidden :slight_smile:
    I hope your crush will enjoy it ! :slight_smile:

3. poetofdarkness

Thanks for the support, I'll give that song a listen whenever I can.