1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The end

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CharlieCat25, Jul 7, 2014.

1. CharlieCat25

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Since my last post when I said about how I was in love with my housemate I feel things have gotten much worse.
    These feelings I have our out of control. I've wanted to be with a girl now for over 10 years and it just hasn't happened. The one girl who rocks my world is someone that I can never have and I just feel like it'll keep repeating itself.
    I have tried putting myself out there but I just feel like its a loosing battle and nobody will be interested in me.
    My heart and my head are in such a mess. I don't know where to go or where to turn. I just can't take it anymore and I want to hurt myself. I thought about a month ago I'd finally come to terms that I can't make these feelings go away.. now I just don't know what to do to stop hurting

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Surround urself with people who love you , pick up a hobby u enjoy :slight_smile: go for a nice run do anything that u love :slight_smile:

3. Akane

^ What Rosepetal said. Maybe even go to therapy? To be honest, it sounds like you need to just drop this girl, get over the grief so you can get better, it does get better.