1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused? Gay or wat?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by webster, Jul 7, 2014.

1. webster

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys,my name is Webster and im 18years and came here to help me about this young boy who is about 14yrs.
    The first time i saw this cute boy was early last year when he was not yet in high school,like everytime i went pass him he would stare at me so much..i would turn my head around and look at him.So as time went by i started to develop feelings of him until i realy loved him...and this year he came to the same high school and we got very closer and he loved me so much he would even ask for my phone all the time...I really got suspicious that he is so obsessed with me and he would stare at me all the time...So i got help from my ex bf..to get me this boy and to tell him how i feel about him...so he told my Ex that he loves me but he is scared of me..I tried by all means to tell him but he acts so straight and i told him the other day he got mixed reactions and said he is straight...but when i send my Ex to him he says that he is still going to thing about this..bt he realy blush near me and touch my hand...but he really acts so straight and makes noise near me...im confused nw that when i send myEX to him he will deny it but i see is blushes to me.Sometimes i do get annoyed by his lies and sometimes think of leaving him.

What should i do

2. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry man, hes way too young for you. He might be cute, but hes illegal for starters and hes way too immature for a relationship that your looking for. Just think he could turn this back on you and how you would look. Could you imagine what his parents would say about an 18 year old chasing after their son? I suggest you put this down to experience and keep well away...

3. webster

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yah,but if it hurts him that i don't want a relationship with kids?

4. BreezyB

Just tell him you should both date people closer to your ages and that he will be happier that way

5. webster

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    it may be tough because in his heart he would prefer me compared to other people

6. BreezyB

Its going to be tough its a break up but I think its the best solution for your situation

7. webster

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ok thanks for the advice

8. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry its taken me ages to reply but sadly life isn't fair. I hope things are going well for you whatever your doing.