1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairstyle ideas?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Etak, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Etak

I've had long hair (down to my butt) for most of my life, and I want to change my hair. I want a little more of a butch look, rather than something girly. I kind of want to go really short, but I'm open to experimenting with something a little longer as a transition. I have blonde hair, and I don't really want to dye it yet. My hair is very thick, and I have a round face. Any suggestions? I would really appreciate some ideas.

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Need to see your face :slight_smile:

3. poetofdarkness

Maybe cut just below your shoulders and if you think you want it shorter, cut it shorter. My hair is shaved at the back and both sides, and I just have hair from the middle of my head brushed to one side that goes down to my chin(but that's just me)

4. offmychest

offmychest Guest

try those 1950 comb overs all the kids are wearing. you'll be stylish and butch at the same time.

5. offmychest

offmychest Guest

shave off the side of your hair on one side and keep the other side long. it's been a popular trend with the music industry people. its' rocker butch chick to me.

6. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Love this one! It always grabs my attention when I see it on someone. So cool. :thumbsup:

7. wanderinggirl

You could also try the backwards undercut; undercuts are usually when one side is shaved off, but the new thing is shaving part of the back of your head, above the nape of your neck, so it's visible when you pull the hair up but is otherwise unnoticeable with your hair down.

If you have a round face like me, side parts make any hairstyle more fun!

8. poetofdarkness

one of my friends has this hairstyle, it looks fuckin awesome.