1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding other Gays

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Kj802, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Kj802

Does anyone know any websites or apps that have the purpose of finding and talking to other LGBT people in your area. But just for talking with not the sexual sites were your looking for boyfriends and girlfriends. Also it does help if the site allows people under the age of 18. I'm 15.

2. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know, but if you ever find one, please be extremely careful. You never really know if someone you meet online is who they say they are; they could even post a picture of themselves as a kid, but actually be much older. If I were your age, I would not meet up with anyone I had only met online. Just talking, of course, is fine, if you can keep it that way; but what if you make a friend, they happen to live 'in your area', and they want to then meet up with you in real life? Just saying, do be careful.
    Sorry for the lecture, I'm a dad...
    Damien. :slight_smile:

#2 Damien, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  3. the gypsy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You're already on that site, dear boy.

4. burg

i have found one that suits me is a lgbt group on a chess site its not really people from my area but talking to gay people with a common interests is nice. my advice would be do some google seaches with lgbt and then any interests you have.art politics etc.as for sites apps in your area your more likely to see people who just want sex.your other option is to talk to a gay youth officer in bris about joining a youth group there.i was lucky to be friends with one officer in bris. trust me they are nearly always great people.

5. RainbowMan

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind folks that mentioning specific sites or apps on EC that would allow people to contact you off-site will lead to a ban - read the annoying big yellow box at the top :slight_smile:

6. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hehe...having that big yellow box in my face every time always used to annoy me, until I realized how important it is that we stick to it.