1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend might have a crush on me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by RedFireFly, Jul 14, 2014.

1. RedFireFly

First; I'm sorry if this is in the wrong category

As the title says, my friend might have a crush on me. (We're both boys btw)
    When he's asking me something, he usually pats me or something. He walks in cirkles close around me several times a day. Our conversations are often really awkward, and seems like we're using a script sometimes :/
    But he doesn't care anything about having a relationship with anyone, and doesn't seem to care about that kinda stuff.
    (Btw, this is the guy I have a crush on XD)

Sorry if it's very little information btw, but I've been confused about this for AGES:confused:

2. Trooper

Take the initiative! Text/message him more often, try to spend more time with him, and if he feels the same, it should progress naturally. You never know, there's even a chance that the reason he's not looking for a relationship is because he knows who he wants to be with, and that person might be you. :icon_wink

3. RedFireFly

Thanks, I'll try!:lol: I'm talking to him on skype atm :eusa_danc YAY

4. bigcityboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think you should be careful that you're not looking through rose colored glasses at this. Because you already like this guy, you might be exaggerating certain normal things and normal gestures he does to make it seem like he has a crush on you, when it might just be that he doesn't. Definitely spend more time with him to become closer and to find out if he likes you, but don't be surprised if he's just a very friendly and affectionate person, because that's often the case when a gay guy has a crush on a straight guy and they're good friends.

5. RedFireFly

Thanks ;3