1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I fear I'm becoming a little bit misandrist... how do I stop?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by edy, Jul 14, 2014.

1. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a guy myself but I just can't stand other guys, yes I feel attraction for some of them but I also fear most of them:eek:

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

well son

we're gonna need some more details, i feel like, because that is vaguetrain to vagueville

3. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    While I agree more info would be helpful, I can give a little advice.

Try to find men you admire and respect. I'm talking in general; an actor or musician, philanthropist, public figure, anyone you can look up on Wikipedia basically :lol:

When you see the good in some people, it can make you open to seeing the good in all of them. I had to do this with religious people, because it got to a point where I automatically assumed everyone who was religious in any way meant they were horrible and stupid. That was bad. So I sought to find religious people with good qualities and it helped move me away from that knee-jerk reaction.

It will take time and you'll have to police yourself quite a bit and not give in to your immediate reaction, but it can be done.

4. Budweiser

The reason you fear them maybe because you are attracted to them :wink: