1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, there's this girl...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Polterpup, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Polterpup

And I have feelings for her. I'm unsure of how to approach it, though. I really, REALLY want to tell her...but my nerves are really getting to me. What should I do?

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Are you close to her yet? If so, you can leave her a note, or you can show her by actions (smiling at her more, hugging her, etc).

3. Polterpup

Yeah, we're pretty close. I mostly se her in band, which is quite often. She plays the flute but has been selected as drum major this year.

4. Candace

You can talk about it in a place where you'd be most comfortable. Could you describe more in details the feelings that you have for her? Do you just admire her? Have a huge obsessive crush? If I were you, I would tell her, since you haven't stated that she's a friend or anything. So if she is initially disgusted and rejects you, then it's no loss to you.

5. Polterpup

It's kinda like a crush but more...emotional. I really feel emotionally attached to her. We are friends, and really good friends to that. But I feel like that could work to my advantage...somehow.

6. MissRanger

MissRanger Guest

A good question would be "What would be the outcome if you do tell her?" Do you feel that she feels that same way about you? You might wanna specify your situation :grin: You just can't tell her you like her if she's not "into you" because if she doesn't reciprocate your feelings it'll be awkward between you two. Is it something you just want to get off your chest and you have no means of pursuing a relationship with her? Then I guessed you can tell her, but make sure she feels comfortable with homosexuals. Also its safe to say that "You used to like her." just to make it clear you have no intention to date her (if your only motive is to get your feelings out of your chest). But hey I wished you the best of luck and hopefully something positive will come if you do tell her.