1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Girl Crush:P

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by biffle50, Jul 15, 2014.

1. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Now I know she's straight but she's throwing me mixed signals at me like dragon ball Z. I'm over here blinded by the finest and I don't know if she has feelings for me. Am I just her exception?
    Sometimes she flirts with me and is overly nice to me. She sits closer to me than anyone else:icon_redf. I don't know what to do. She texted me at 6:30 am in the morning and I was having a good dream:sleep:. Is this a thirst trap? I really like her which is the bad part cause I'm confused now.:bang: I came out to her and after that she taught me how to float.
    I would love to have some good advice on this issue.:thumbsup:

2. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Plus I've known her for 2 years.

3. Jenna0780

The way I'm reading this, there are four possibilities I can think of:

1. She's straight. She could just be toying with you out of curiosity now that she knows about your sexuality, and wants to explore it herself. That doesn't mean that she has any attraction to you. You would be more like her experiment guinea pig.

2. She's straight. She may just feel close to you as a friend. Showing her that you were open and trusting to her is a big step for you. Personally, I grew to be very close with the people that I came out to first, because they supported me, and they knew that I trust them, so they return that affection, not in a romantic way (though it often felt that way), but because they genuinely care.

3. She's in the closet. You coming out to her may make her feel better about what she's going through in her heart and in her head. She may attach to you for support with her own struggles.

4. She doesn't know what to think of your sexual orientation, and she's uncomfortable. As a result, she may be overcompensating for her discomfort by showing extreme amounts of affection.

Your best bet, is to just talk to her. None of us here know what she's thinking, except for her. You've been friends for two years, so you obviously trust her, and I'd say she's earned that trust thus far, even if she is uncomfortable and doesn't know how to handle it. At least she would be trying. Honor that trust and that friendship, and just talk to her. You don't have to tell her that she's been sending you mixed signals, but just ask her how she honestly feels about your sexuality. See if she has any questions. The questions people ask often offer insight as to what they are thinking and feeling, even if they don't blatantly ask or say so.

4. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some good advise here.

5. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Thanks for the advice and help.