1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having a Talk

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Polterpup, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Polterpup

So, yesterday I posted that there was this girl that I really, really like and that I wanted to tell her and all that jazz. Well, I halfway told her. And halfway meaning she apparently already knew and told me that when I told her I was going to tell her something. Anyhoo, I was flipping my shiz and she was just as calm as could be. Actually...that's WHY I was acting so crazy. I didn't think that my friend would be so calm with one of her friends liking her...maybe it's because she already knew? I dunno...well, she put a note in my piccolo case telling me to calm down and that I wasn't annoying (I had been going in about how obnoxious I must be), and that we'd talk about it later and that nothing negative would be said. So...this upcoming talk. I really don't know what to expect. Should I brace myself for the worse? Or expect something awesome to happen? Maybe her having an interest in me as well? Ugh...the only day I've wanted band camp to not end...

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My guess is that she knows you like her, she's fine with you liking her, but she doesn't like you "like that". I don't think that's necessarily "the worst" - the worst is she cuts off contact because it creeps her out - but yeah, it's not the ideal situation. Just prepare yourself that that might be the end result.

Lex