1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shes leaving...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by EveryYear, Jul 17, 2014.

1. EveryYear

So a little while ago my crush told me her transfer papers were being processed meaning she might be moving schools.Then she still wasn't sure whether she was transferring or not.
    But turns out today I found out she was accepted into a school.

I seriously don't know what to do anymore I'm completely destroyed.I've cried enough and have no clue what do to next.
    Me and her used to talk day till night.And I'm 100% sure she likes me.
    Tomorrow will be the last day for her so she asked me to take a selfie with her before she leaves,and considering how popular she is she's gonna have a crowd of people around her probably through out the whole day.
    The only way for me to contact her is Facebook and I was considering deleting her cos it would just hurt me whenever she would message me but I guess that's kinda stupid.
    Plus I was kinda gonna ask her out, the only way to ask her out is through fb cos in reality there would be toooo many people around her.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    What to do next?

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i would, race to her, explain my feelings once and for all and hope we can work something out