1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a crush on a girl at school, what should I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Elementsroyalty, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Elementsroyalty

I have a big crush on this girl in my English class and I have a feeling she might be lesbian.
    From the moment I saw her I suspected she might be lesbian, with her short, partly shaven hair, boyish clothing and cool demeanour. It's interesting because I wasn't all that attracted to her back then, but as I've watched her from afar (sigh), I've grown to like her more.
    I wasn't aware just how much I did like her until she talked to me. It was just a simple conversation, but I found it terrifying. I was so nervous...But afterwards, I felt giddy that she wanted to get to know me.
    Now though, I am completely star-struck around her. I tried staying in the classroom during recess, knowing she usually does the same. However, I could not bring myself to talk to her. After what felt like years of awkward silence she finally talked to me, but our conversation was cut short by the start of class.

We seem to have have quite a bit in common and I keep thinking how good we would be together :bang: What should I do?

2. sonia98

First of all, don't get your hopes to high just because of stereotypes. The same thing happened to me in middle school. You should work up every bit of courage you have and talk to her. Don't pressure her into coming out to you, if she is interested she will most likely tell you. Coming out to her might improve her confidence to come out to you. GOOD LUCK!