1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody know guys like this

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by dano218, Jul 22, 2014.

1. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok there is this guy from high school who was obviously gay and everyone knew it and all his friends know. You can tell from his facebook he is gay and even went to gay pride. I graduated from High School four years ago and still to this day he will admit directly he is gay on face book and a few years I asked nicely and he denied it nicely. I am not stereotyping because I seem him on gay dating sites in the past years and he is pretty gay. I and two guys from my high school were so closeted and now are very open about it while he still denies it when asked and never shows off a boyfriend or anything to that matter. Maybe I am just weird thinking too much into it but I just personally find it amusing.

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are some people who lead the full gay 'lifestyle' (for want of a better word) but never actually admit to being gay, and either dislike, or resent being asked about their sexuality. They live in a kind of glass closet.

I had a dear friend who passed away last Christmas and it was clear to everyone who knew him that he was gay, but nobody ever asked and he never once confirmed it - even to me, despite knowing that I am in a long term relationship with another man. I don't know if he would have denied it, but nobody bothered asking - it seemed rather rude and impertinent to ask a 78 year old gentleman about his sexual preferences.