1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does a one word response mean?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by EveryYear, Jul 22, 2014.

1. EveryYear

I'm gonna have to be quick on this.I'm talking to my crush.Usually when we talk she never sends me one word responses but at the moment she is.I know I didn't do anything wrong I've even looked back at our convos.I asked her if she was in a one word response mood all she replied was with was a a "yh".Then I asked her what happened and she said"Ok".Any possibilities on what might have happened.Really confused.:help:

2. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Her Siri is on the fritz, or she's driving, or at work, or otherwise busy and can't get into lots of typing ?

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    One thing that I know that breaks them off that habit is to tease them about it via text but it's dangerous . Here's what to do try not texting her for a while and see if she starts texting you on her own . Also another way to break the one word habit ask them an interesting question about themselves . Sounds to me though like she might be busy give her some space for a while . Wait til she gets in touch with you she might get annoyed if your texting her if she's busy and do not over text .

#3 stocking, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  4. EveryYear

I guess you're right.I think if there is something going on I'll wait till she's able to tell me.Thanks for the advice.

5. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree that she could just be busy. I tend to text shorter answers if I'm doing something and don't really have time to talk, but I feel bad just saying "I don't have time to talk." My girlfriend and I also both tend to keep things short when we're stressed. Depending on the situation, the stress might not have anything to do with something each other did.