1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another straight crush

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by gibson234, Jul 23, 2014.

1. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's straight crush number 2. Man they are painful. There is something that stings more about straight crushes than just getting rejected. You feel like the only gay person in the world. The way they casual mention their girlfriend. The realisation that they never saw you that way.

But I'm actually more determined now to get a nice boyfriend now more than ever. This situation will not beat me. Yes it is is going to be difficult for gay person in my position to get a boyfriend but I'm going to get that boyfriend no matter how many straight crushes and rejections I get in-between. I'm more scared of giving up than of pain itself.

What are your guys thoughts?

2. Hyaline

It is a fairly safe bet to assume they are straight until they indicate otherwise. My suggestion would be to find a place that has a higher percentage of guys that like guys like you.

Don't give up because you discovered one of your crushes is straight. Even if he was gay, there is no way to know if he'd have been into you either. Them being gay isn't a sure fire "oh will you be my BF" thing..

Having said all of that, try not to get discouraged. It'll happen, but just give it some time. Or stop looking and maybe someone will find you...

3. returningflame

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Straight guys are very cute but if I know that they are straight, I stop lusting. Or I stop trying. Otherwise you are conciously setting yourself up for failure and pain. Thats my one rule. NO straight guys. Its sad I know...

4. Proginoskes

It's really hard not to lust over the straight guy, who I sit behind in Abio 3. It really sucks when you like someone and they will never be interested in you.