1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling bad and need advice.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Stridenttube, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

So these past few months I've been riding an emotional roller coaster. I've been setting up plans to move out of state in ~14 months but in the mean time I'm feeling really lonely.

I live in a smallish college town is the horrible state of Oklahoma. I have zero friends now that they have all moved far away. I now have absolutely nobody to talk to at all. My parents are horrible to talk to as they just turn every conversation into a yelling match and turning me into the bad guy.

Lately I've been walking around more on campus and trying to spend my free time with students that are my age. Most people seem very freaked out when I try to strike up a conversation. I even went to a meetup with the LGBT center on campus, it was one of the worst moments of my life. Everyone was so unaccepting and cold that it made my high school seem like Disneyland by comparison.

I'm really at a loss on what to do anymore. I feel so disconnected from everyone else and I'm miserable. I don't understand why I always get rejected by everyone. Any advice? Maybe I just have to suck it up and hope that my plan for moving away works out. :icon_sad: