1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so depressed, confused, and alone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by YourSoThirsty, Jul 27, 2014.

1. YourSoThirsty

So I was watching a movie called missing at 17 and the basic plot is that a girls finds out she is adopted by eye color and I loved it as I watched it the other night. But it got me thinking about how different looking I am from the rest of my family. So I looked into my parents eyes and saw how they both have crystal blue eyes and mine are dark brown. When I connected the dots I just kinda teared up. I felt so alone that I have no one, no friends no real family nothing just one that lied to me and barely even acknowledges me. I'm lost in sadness. I confronted my mom about it and she just shrugged me off repeatedly till she finally told me it was none of my business, I looked her dead in the eye and told her to go f*** herself and while tears rolled down my face she just looked at me. Just looked at me with a straight face. I'm so depressed right now nobody loves me nobody cares my own mom watched me meltdown f****** watched me. I honesty don't even see a reason to go on my mom obviously doesn't care about me. I don't know what to do anymore I just don't know. I feel like walking across a highway with my eyes closed nobody will ever understand they never do

2. black-cat

Firstly, *big hugs*.

Secondly, I understand. I know what it is like to be so fed up with yourself that you just don't know and don't care and you want to end it all. I get that, I've been there and got through it. No idea how I did, damn I was very close at times but I got through it and you will too. I'm living proof that things *do* get better.

Your Mother's response was very weird. If I were you, I would try to calm myself down on this topic and then try to get some 'evidence' then talk about it, calmly.

Be careful. You may feel very alone, but you aren't. Confused is okay, it just gets very tiring. Let me know how you are, I'm here for you whether you just need a friend or want to rant.

Tia

3. keshafan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm am so sorry about you situation! But you are perfect exactly how you are, don't feel bad, don't give up! If people won't except you then screw them, you are fine how you are! :slight_smile: I agree with Jane Doe, calm yourself down, get evidence then calmly talk about it. Don't give up, your worth living!