1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did he flirt or not?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lazypoo, Jul 28, 2014.

1. lazypoo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey Guys,
    Sorry if it`s a wrong section of the forum but I couldn`t find anything better, well I`m not really sorry but anyway....

I wanna as you all about your opinions becuase today I gave this guy my number and I want to know if I have made a fool out of myself. Basically I went to Starbucks. There was this (really) hot guy working on tills. I came up to him and didn`t know what to choose so he helped me (well I did know what I wanted but I thought he was hot so I pretended like I didn`t...). So anyway I told him my name was James, but it isn`t because I have a girl`s name and I always lie ahha but then I told him that it isn`t my real name so he asked what it is and we both laughed. So I went to pick up my frappe like you always do at Sturbuck and the guy whispered something to the guy that was making it and then the guy that made it shouted my real name, the girls`s one and I laughed and them too two.

Then I went to sit down and at some point I turned around to look at where he was and I cought him looking at e and then we both quickly turned around haha. So yea I wrote my number on a piece of paper just in case I would have the guts to give it to him (I`ve never done it haha) and so I came up to buy some water( yea i didn`t actually need it, just an excuse) and so he said: you know what, I am sorry for what I did I need to make up for it, do you want a free frappe? ( obviusly I said yes, who wouldn`t) and so instead of handing him the cash I gave him that little piece of paper and he opened it and said: whats that? he read it and said: ohhh thank you mate and he smiled then we talked for a bit etc.

So anyway, do you guys think I`ve made an idiot out of myself because I gave him my number haha? Also let`s say he`s got my number etc. how long do you guys normally take you text someone? its been 4 hours its 10:23 P.M. and Starbucks closes at 7 haha so I dont know you tell me guys.

Thankssss:smilewave

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah, no, I don't think you made an idiot out of yourself. That was pretty brave and sweet, what you did. :lol:

Not sure how long, but just give him time. Maybe he's nervous about texting you or something.

But, uh, this was... what? A week ago or so? He probably already texted you by now, or didn't. Either way, I hope all went well.

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like it couldn't have possibly have gone any better. He may call you or he may not, but at least that part went really well. Nice job. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. MilansMele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You did exactly the right thing and I hope you'll do it again if ever given the opportunity.

Now the ball is in his court and you will just have to wait to see if he has the courage to return your serve. He's probably thinking about it.