1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know where it should be

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Nightdream, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Um... So... I've been a member of this site for quite some time and I came across many gender indentities/sexual orientations just to figure out that I was a cisgender straight woman. Can I still interact with people here? Do I have any sort of restriction because I'm not LGBT? I'd really like to keep interacting with people here and to help some questioning members too. Can I stay here or should I leave?

2. AKTodd

From what I've seen there are no restrictions on who can participate here as long as they follow the rules. There are other straight members here from what I've seen.

The more, the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

Todd

3. Klutz

I don't see why anyone would want you to leave. It seems foolish if people do. Allies are awesome!

4. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Of course you can stay :slight_smile: there's nothing wrong with being straight, same as there's nothing wrong with being LGBT, and your input to other people's problems is equally valued.

5. nomdeplume

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If you feel at home here and want to stay then please do.(*hug*) This whole site is set up as a safe place for people of all sexualities and genders. I'm pretty sure that includes straight, cisgender people too. :icon_bigg