1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pissed off and lonely, what do I do?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by silverlining7, Aug 2, 2014.

1. silverlining7

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have an earlier post explaining my situation. My best friends boyfriend cheated on him and left my best friend. My friend isn't upset about it much. On the other hand I'm pissed off, it's been over three weeks since I gave my best friend the note I wrote up him. I haven't asked if he's read it yet and I'm getting tired of waiting. I'm a patient person, and it's starting to get to me.
    On top of that my sister keeps being bitchy when the group of us is together and pisses off my best friend by being a total bitch.
    I'm fed up and I don't know what to do because I think my friend is ignoring my messages because my name and my sisters is very close in spelling. What do I do?

2. Kenaria

Hmm, well reading your other post to begin with, i'm very jealous of whats' happened.

Second, what did the note say, because you didn't mention in either post.

Third, if you think you've fallen for your friend now would be your chance (considering he's single now).

Fourth, what does she do to be a bitch, and why?

Just trying to figure out the rest of the situation c:

Good luck, too. :slight_smile:

3. silverlining7

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    The note that I wrote was three pages of what I felt during the camping trip and the other times. And that I was starting to feel something other than brotherly love. I've told the important people in my life that I'm gay because that's what I am. That was a hard thing to do and it worked out great. As for my sister, I don't know. I love her, but she's a bitch and sometimes I can't stand her. She has my back and I have hers, is been that way since our parents split up when I was five and she was three. She just doesn't have a censure for her mouth and I think there might be an imbalance in her body chemicals, but what do I know lol.

4. Kenaria

Hmm alrighty then... Well, another question

Do you actually think you're gay, and do you feel the way you do about your best friend towards girls?

Also, I think that if you like your friend and he's gay also then you've got a whole lot less to worry about then a lot of people on EC. Sure there's the chance he MAY not like you back, but you still don't have the barriers that most people do with the whole "I DON'T KNOW IF HE/SHE IS GAY OR NOT"

So, that being said, you've got a whole heck of a lot more chance of getting with him than if he was straight.

My advice would just be give him time, you're patient, so put it to the test. Maybe he's just nervous, scared, or maybe he's just real busy and hasn't had time to read it or get back to you.
    Good luck c:

Also, for your sister, they're sort of designed to be a bitch to you (believe me, I've got three of them). You just have to pull through it. It sounds like you two are fairly close though, so just be careful c:

5. silverlining7

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thank you. And I'm sure I'm gay. The last time I had gotten close to having physical relations with was with the last girlfriend I had. I tried to be straight, but there was nothing there. Lol, and I literally cannot stop thinking of those nights with my best friend, and they meant to me.

6. Kenaria

Alright, well congratulations then. The same thing happened for my last girlfriend and I, except we broke up because I met a really cute boy and lost total interest in her (oops)

Okay, well then yes. Be patient, there's several reasons as to why he maybe hasn't responded. :slight_smile:

7. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey sliverlining, I would give your friend space. He has just come out of a relationship and he is probably licking his wounds from that so he isn't going to be in the right frame of mind to suddenly start another one. I've always said you should wait 6 months between relationships to get into a new one otherwise its a bit of a rebound. I broke my own rule last year and the guy split with me after 3 weeks and then went back with his ex. I hurt for a bit about it and realized I just broke my own rule!