1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help & Advice ?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Azealia, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Azealia

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi , im a 17 year old boy in high school currently. I really like this boy & i believe he's bi but i know he’d never come out. He hangs out with all boys plays sports & knows i like him . i really like him but i get severely SEVERELY nervous in his presence , but i’m by no means shy. i really want to at least befriend him , but since everyone knows i like him , i feel he wouldn’t be okay with that. Your going to laugh like everyone else but , I was high at school one day and wrote him a letter telling him to "stop being a stranger" and had a mutual friend give it to him , it was the talk to the week & he showed it to all his friends. I was humiliated. He still looks at me & looks for me sometimes. i don’t know what to do & i cant get him off my mind . He also never gets too serious with girls and talks to one for about a week tops & claims he's celibate which I don't know if I should respect or question . HELP

2. MegaGeZ

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi Azealia.

I can assure you that many of us has gone through these same situations.

My advice: ask him for a private conversation and talk quietly about it.