1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Like a girl but don't know if she's gay!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Bailey291, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Bailey291

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey
    I have finally come to terms with being lesbian and came out to be my best friend who has been really supportive. I have now developed a crush on a girl I dont know that well and don't see as often as I would like. My concern is that I don't know if she is gay or not. Any advise on how o approach this situation would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    you could and befriend her then take it from there, building trust then coming out to her, she might coming out to you too

3. This is what i would do.

4. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Befriend her and get to know her. Learn her likes/dislikes, fears, aspirations. Listen to her feelings and she may do the same for you. Just be there and show her how you feel rather than tell....actions speak louder than words. If it is meant to be you will be together, if not then you can atleast have her as a friend :slight_smile: which means a lot still.

5. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

question for my idiotself: how would one befriend another

thanks in advance

6. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There are howtos on how to make friends...

Its your responsibility what you do... just remember to stay safe, maybe take it slow, do only things you are comfortable with... and maybe listen to your intuition :slight_smile: .

7. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Talking, and meeting up. Sharing personal stuff like favourite places to eat, favourite colour, things you've done, funny stories that have happened to you or your friends, and as you get more comfortable share more personal stuff. Whatever you do will likely be reciprocated in friendship, as long as you take your time. Friendship isn't instant. :slight_smile: