1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's distant...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Polterpup, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Polterpup

Alright, so there's this chick that I am totally head over heels for. She knows I like her (although I don't think she knows just how much I care for her), but she has been really distant lately...almost as of she's avoiding me. Like, when I try comforting her when she gets really frustrated with her stuff, she just seems like she wants me to stop talking...and it wasn't like that until recently. I'm beginning to wonder if it's the recent break up with her boyfriend...she really seemed to dislike him, but even so I guess it is a big change. I just don't know what to do. It really hurts...like, it really, REALLY hurts. I don't want to lose my best friend and hardcore crush...

2. irishluck

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've not been in a situation quite like this, however - you could consider employing some "reverse psychology" and make yourself a little scarce? To show her that even though you like her, you can give her space? It might work, it might not...but could be worth a try. You have to take care of yourself first...and if she's hurting you, it may be best to try to back away for a bit. Just my thoughts. Good luck!